43 Coins in the Fountain
By CARLOS RODRIGUEZ
43 Coins in the Fountain makes tribute to classic cocktails. It is a simple drink to make, but complex and well balanced in flavor. The name comes from the romance 1954 film “3 Coins in the Fountain”.
- 23 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 8 Ml. Green Chartreuse
- 8 Ml. Grand Marnier
- 60 Ml. Beefeater Gin
- Pour all ingredients in a mixing tin or mixing glass.
- Stir with ice for approximately 12 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled coupe.
- Express orange zest from an orange coin and rim the glass with the oils.
- Float the orange coin on top.
- No coffee in this cocktail.