By HERIT BONILLA GONZÁLEZ
I have been in the city of Cartagena for 25 days and together with my work team it has taken us 46 hours to perfect it and make it an excellent cocktail for any occasion
- 40 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 60 Ml. Infusión de café con canela, anís estrella.
- 30 Ml. Crema de chantilly
- In a glass cup we add 40 ML of our liquor 43.
- With the help of a bar spoon we will pour 60 ML of our coffee infusion carefully so that they do not mix.
- We add whipped cream on top dividing our cocktail into 3 distinct layers and finally we will sprinkle with cardamom generating a sensation of freshness and as a result a cocktail for any occasion of the day.
- In a previously heated French press we add our coffee (22 gr) previously grounded and accompanied by an anise star and a splinter of cinnamon we will pour (230 ML) of water at its boiling point, mix with a bar spoon until all are incorporated and we prop up the press for 4 minutes of infusion and then press it .