By ARACELY MINAYA GONZALES
The inspiration for the cocktail is my dad, I remember that a few years ago my father mentioned to me that he loved White Russian
- 22.5 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 45 Ml. Coffee
- 37.5 Ml. Whiskey
- 0.15 Ml. Angostura bitters
- 60 Ml. Heavy cream
- 15 ml Honey water
- The cocktail is diluted in a mixing glass and at the end we add whipped cream with some coffee beans on top.
- Preparation of the cream: 60ml heavy cream, 22.5ml of Licor 43, 15ml of honey water
- Coffee making 65g of coffee 650ml of boiled water at 90 degrees Celsius Place the coffee and prepare a pre- infuse for 30 seconds, then add the remaining water, stir everything and leave for 4 minutes, after pressing time.