Carajillo à Brasileira
By CAMILA FRANCIELE SANTANNA COSTA
Hey! My name is Camila and I’ve been a barista for 5 years. I consider my work my art, I love it.
I’m a little more brave now after 5 years experience with coffee and cocktails, so I want to win!
- 30 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 5 Ml. Brazilian Cachaça
- 150 Ml. Special Coffee Medium Roast
- 10 Ml. Cinnamon
- Mix the Licor with de Cachaça with a spoon
- Add 150ml of Special Coffee Medium Roast and mix with a spoon
- Add a spoonful of Cinnamon, mix with a spoon and drink
- First, scald the filter
- Grind about 20gr of Special Coffee Medium Roast beans
- Add 150ml of hot water (92 graus)