Chasing the Light
By JACOB MICHAEL JUAREZ
United States of America
I’ve been building experiences for anyone who will come all the way to Austin, TX to see me. One drink at a time.
- 30 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 45 Ml. Bonded American Whiskey
- 15 Ml. coffee liqueur
- 60 Ml. cold brew
- 45 Ml. egg, white and yolk
- In a metal tin, combine cold brew, coffee liqueur, whiskey, and Licor 43.
- Crack one (1) egg, place content into metal tin. Seal tin well
- Dry shake until well incorporated.
- Re-Open tin and detail edges. Add Ice.
- Seal tin and Hard Shake until chilled.
- Double Strain into footed Highball, garnish with grated Nutmeg.
- In a Nutmilk Bag, secure 250 g of medium ground coffee beans.
- Steep bag in 500 mL of filtered water in a sealed container, overnight.
- Remove bag and dilute with 500 mL of filtered water.
- Portion cold brew into glass containers and keep refrigerated.