By PABLO MELO
My inspiration for DIVINO 43 was love
1 – Love of cocktails
2 – Love of Liqueur 43 and coffee
3 – I love tropical fruits (pineapple and passion fruit)
- 25 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 15 Ml. Cold brew with coconut water
- 40 Ml. Johnnie Walker Blonde
- 30 Ml. Pineapple Juice
- 15 Ml. Passion Fruit Syrup
- 20 Ml. Egg White
- 1 - Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake without ice.
- 2 - Then add ice and beat the ingredients for about 15 seconds.
- 3 - Double filter into a pre-chilled shot glass with solid ice
- 4 - Decorate with a branch of mint and dehydrated lemon
- 1. Break the coffee bean into large pieces and place in a container
- 2. Add the coconut water and let it infuse for 48 hours in the fridge
- 3. After filtering and placing in a clean and sterilized container
- 4. Label and refrigerate.