By CHRIS MCDARIS
United States of America
When I was in college, I really enjoyed buying an iced coffee, walking by the river, and reflecting on myself. I wanted this drink to evoke the fear and relief of self discovery and joy in nature.
- 30 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 30 Ml. Tullamore Dew Rum Cask
- 7 Ml. Orange Blossom Water
- 90 Ml. Guinness Irish Stout
- 30 Ml. Espresso
- Muddle 10g of Lions Mane Mushroom and half of one fig in 1oz of Licor 43.
- Fine strain the Licor 43 into a shaker with ice.
- Add Tullamore Dew, Espresso, and Orange Blossom Water to the Licor 43.
- Hard shake for roughly 12 seconds.
- Cascade pour by fine straining and pouring 75 percent of the cocktail.
- After waiting 2 Minutes fill the rest of the glass and serve.
- Load espresso machine with 8g of ground Guatemalan Caturra coffee beans
- Pull a 1.5oz shot of espresso through the espresso machine at 90 degrees Celsius
- Allow shot to rest while muddling before adding to cocktail.