El Unico Dorado
By ARTIN KHALEHOGHLIZADEH
I’ve participated in the challenge for the last two years and I hope to get further this year. This year I’ve only chosen Spanish products to give my creation a special flavor.
- 40 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 30 Ml. Cardenal Mendoza Clasico
- 20 Ml. Licor 43 Baristo
- 20 Ml. Espresso (Café Jurado)
- 30 Ml. Fresh orange juice
- Put all the ingredients into a shaker and shake well.
- Double strain the mix into a chilled cocktail coupé.
- Decorate it with grated orange zest.
- Espresso. Brew 7 g by 93 degree and 9 bar for 21 seconds.