By GABRIEL MONTEIRO DE CARVALHO
My name is Gabriel, I’m 23 years old, my cocktail is called For Coffee because it’s based on 4 ingredients, it’s forbidden to sell drinks to people under 18, cheers!
- 25 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 40 Ml. White Rum Infused with Cinnamon
- 30 Ml. intense espresso coffee
- 10 Ml. egg white
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker, dry shake, then fill the shaker with ice and shake, double strain.
- Serve your cocktail in a pre-chilled Martini glass.
- Garnish your cocktail with a slice of dried lemon and anise.
- With a capsule coffee machine, add the espresso capsule and pour it into a container.