In The Garden
By VANESSA ESTRADA
United States of America
After receiving the Diego Zamora award at last years USA final, I came home immensely inspired to create another beautiful cocktail with Licor 43. I am very excited to present my floral creation!
- 22 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 30 Ml. Espresso (Punta del Cielo coffee)
- 30 Ml. Lalo Tequila Blanco
- 30 Ml. Licor 43 Horchata
- 22 Ml. Creme de Violette
- 22 Ml. Aquafaba (egg white substitute)
- 15 Ml. Heavy Cream
- Add espresso, Licor 43 original, Licor 43 Horchata, aquafaba, and tequila in one shaker.
- In a separate shaker, add creme de violette and heavy cream
- In the first shaker add regular ice and in the second shaker add one big rock. Shake both really well.
- Single strain cocktail from the first shaker into an old fashioned coupe
- Remove big rock from second shaker and do a dry shake of the creme de violette and heavy cream
- Layer the contents of second shaker into the cocktail in the coupe
- Garnish with an edible violette flower
- Cheers and enjoy
- I used an espresso machine with pods of Punta del Cielo coffee