By ABRAHAM BELLO
My name is Abraham Bello and I have owned a coffee roaster for 10 years in CDMX, we roast coffee from Atoyac de Alvarez Guerrero
- 30 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 22 Ml. Whisky ballantines
- 45 Ml. Coconut water calahua
- 45 Ml. Cold brew coffee
- Mix all the ingredients in a large glass with ice and chill them by swirling with a spoon for 40 seconds.
- Serve in a previously chilled 5 oz shaker glass, straining the ice
- Give aroma with cascade of grapefruit and decorate with a garnish of mint and blackberries simulating a palm tree
- Add in a French press 90 grams of coarsely ground coffee and 100 ml of water at the same time
- Let stand for 24 hours in the refrigerator and strain. I prefer to use a natural process coffee to have more fruity notes.