By LUCIANA RANKINS
United States of America
Growing up in a Mexican community I was introduced to Mexican foods and culture at a young age. I have now incorporated various chilis and spices into my cocktail recipes. Please Enjoy!!
- 22 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 59 Ml. Tequila Reposado
- 22 Ml. Winter Spice Agave
- 29 Ml. Fresh Brewed Espresso
- Nicely coat a chilled martini glass in a mixture of ground espresso, kosher salt and sugar.
- Combine in a Shaker the Licor 43, Winter Agave, Tequila Reposado and lastly the fresh brewed espresso
- Add one scoop of ice to your shaker
- Add topper and shake vigorously to get a nice natural foam from the espresso
- Strain into your martini glass
- Top off with 3 espresso beans - for health, happiness and prosperity
- Add ground espresso to the portafilter basket and attach to the machine
- Press the button to start the brewing process. Double shot button is what I use
- Measure 29 ml of espresso for your cocktail