Maracuyá en la Mañanas
By SAMANTHA RUTH
United States of America
Being raised in a Mexican home and growing up in Southern California I’ve always had a great appreciation for passionfruit. I remember growing up eating passionfruit that my mother grew in our backyar
- 51 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 30 Ml. Espresso
- 22 Ml. Passionfruit Pulp
- 15 Ml. Angostura Amaro
- 2 Dashes Sea Salt
- Add the ingredients into the the shaker.
- Add ice to the shaker.
- Double strain into a coupe.
- Express an orange peel onto the cocktail.
- Use a Lavazza single espresso pod.
- Pull a single shot of espresso.