By KEVIN WENDELL DE SOUZA COSTA SILVA
I fell in love with bartending characters when I was 14, since then I’ve been dreaming about opening my own bar, I’ve been on the scene for 6 years now and counting, can’t see myself on another job.
- 35 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 45 Ml. Eldorado Coffee(French Pressed 1:12,5 ratio)
- 15 Ml. Monin Green Apple Syrup
- 15 Ml. Greek Yogurt
- Pour all the ingredients in a Boston Shaker
- Dry Shake it
- Pour straight in a Licor 43 Carajillo Glass with ice.
- Garnish with 3 apple slices rubbed with Hondashi, topped over the ice
- Heat 280ml water until boiling
- Put 25ml in the French Press, let rest for 2 minutes
- Evenly pass the water in the French Press, put that water away
- In the French Press, 15mg of Eldorado Royalty Coffee and 250ml of boiling water.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes and press it.