By MATTEO DI CARLANTONIO
I took inspiration from my Mom’s Tiramisu recipe.
She used to make it with rum the base cream. As soon as you get the first sip is like drinking a tiramisu! Cheers!!!
- 30 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 30 Ml. Zacapa 23 ron
- 30 Ml. ESPRESSO
- 3 Ml. Bitter cocoa powder
- Tiramisú foam: 200ml egg yolk, egg white 100ml, 200ml mascarpone cheese, 100ml sugar syrup, 10mlron zacapa 23. Blended until is smooth
- Pour the cream into a cream siphon and add a n2O cartridge. Store it into fridge
- Pour 30ml licor 43 , 30ml ron zacapa 23 and 30ml of espresso into a shaker and shake until cool
- Double strain into a coupé glass and add the foam from from the siphon previously shaken
- Half dusting of bitter cocoa dust on top of the foam
- 7 grams of espresso from espresso machine