By ERNST MAURICE WÄCHTER
Muntermacher means like sth./sb. is cheering you up. For a state of bliss it is important to have a balance of emotions. My cocktail picks up on this and goes even further. But convince yourself!
- 30 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 40 Ml. spelled grain (Memory Dinkelkorn)
- 40 Ml. espresso (Dallmayr - crema d´Oro Hakuna Matata)
- 5 Ml. olive oil (Metro Chef)
- 10 Ml. bitter orange jam (10 grams) - (Koo)
- 1 Ml. chili threads (1 grams) - (Achterhof)
- Put the spelled grain in a shaker with the chilli in one of the shaker.
- Muddle the chilli to facilitate the connection between the capsaicin and the ethanol.
- Add the other ingredients in the other shaker.
- Adding ice and hard shake.
- Double strain into a coupette glass.
- Attach the decoration to the edge of the glass.
- Use the portafilter. 8 grams of coffee beans per espresso.
- Settings should be: highest coarse grind and 90 degrees.