My Grit 43
By LUIS FERNANDO BRAVO RUELAS
My cocktail represents my grit through the teaching of a person whose emotions are passion and perseverance, discovering new flavors and blends through the golden elixir.
- 30 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 15 Ml. Cold brew coffee
- 15 Ml. Infusion of dry Jamaica flower
- 10 Ml. Cinzano vermouth rosso
- 30 Ml. Strawberry puree (not sugar )
- Infuse 20 grams of dry jamaica flower with 120 milliliters of hot water leave for to 8 minutes and add one ice to make a termic shock, then leave reposed for to 30 minutes, strain and used.
- Add all the ingredients in a shaker and make a dry shake.
- Then add the ice in the shaker and make a hard shake.
- In a glass old fashioned add two large ice cubes and make a double strain.
- Decorate with dehydrated strawberry leather (optional, this not change the flavor of the cocktail).
- In a toddy coffee maker for cold brew add 1,750 milliliters of water at room temperature.
- Then add 350 grams of coffee mixed from chiapas, veracruz and puebla with a medium roasting and fine grinding in immersion.
- Place the coffee evenly, creating a layer of separation between the water and the coffee without stirring, leaving it at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Then refrigerate in the cold chamber for 36 hours at a temperature of 4 to 6 grades centigrades.
- After 36 hours whisk the mixture with a spoon and filter the coffee. Bottle and keep refrigerated.