By FILIPI LOURENÇO
- 45 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 30 Ml. Cold Brew Coffee
- 15 Ml. Passion Fruit pulp
- 30 Ml. coconut cream (unsweetened)
- Put all the ingredients in a shaker and shake without ice for 5 seconds.
- Put a scoop of ice and shake it again for 12 seconds.
- Serve with double strain in a cooled coffee cup (150ml) without ice.
- Aromatize the cocktail with an orange zest oil and discard the zest.
- Garnish with an orange slice with 7 drops of Angostura Aromatic and grated coffee bean.
- Cold Brew
- Red Catuai Coffee (1400 meters altitude)
- 100 grams of dry coffee (coarse grinding)
- 500g water in ambient temperature
- 18 hours (ambient temperature)
- Results in 350ml of cold brew coffee