By ROBERT VOGEL
United States of America
I am a creative and well established bartender in Baltimore MD. I love crafting cocktail that blend interesting flavors with memorable experiences.
- 30 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 30 Ml. Fresh Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 30 Ml. Sweet Vermouth (Punt E Mes)
- 30 Ml. Navy Strength Gin (Plymouth)
- 45 Ml. Espresso (room temperature)
- 1 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail tin. Vigorously shake with ice for 8 seconds. Fine strain onto a chilled cocktail coupe and garnish with dusting on coffee grounds, Grapefuit peel, and Mint.
- Pull a 1.5 of shot of Espresso from 18 grams finely ground Dark Roasted Espresso