By TATSUYA OGAWA
I made this cocktail with the image of a relaxing Sunday afternoon.
Sometimes you only want to relax, but at the same time you want to be proactive.
This is the right drink for that complex feelings.
- 40 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 30 Ml. Espresso
- 30 Ml. San Cosme Mezcal Blanc
- 5 Ml. Villa Massa Limoncello
- 1 Drops Vanilla extract
- 1 Drops Cinnamon Powder
- Putting all ingredients into cocktail shaker. (Cinnamon powder also)
- Shaking hard.
- Pouring into Martini glass
- Adding coffee beans and cinammon powder on top as garnish
- Brewing fresh Espresso right before making cocktail with darkroasted coffee beans.