By LUIS PAGAN
United States of America
The knowledge I have of flavors and aromas come from my mom and grandma. The inspiration for this cocktail is my grandmas afternoon coffee.
- 30 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 30 Ml. Puerto Rican aged Rum
- 30 Ml. Amaro Montenegro
- 15 Ml. Clement coconut rum
- 30 Ml. Espresso brewed with spices
- Add 30 ml of licor 43 to a shaker
- Add 30 ml of Rum
- Add 30 ml amaro montenegro
- Add 30 ml of greca brewed coffee
- Add 15ml of coconut rum
- Add 2 cloves, 1 star anise, 1 tsp cinnamon and coffee beans to grinder and grind to fine powder..
- Brew coffee in espresso machine.
- Wait until room temperature.