The Blender 43
By SALVADOR BASTIDA BONONAD
inspired with the diferents blends used in the gastronomy for create new drinks as the blend of coffes beans or mixing alcohols to create new cocktails
- 20 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 40 Ml. Cold Brew coffe
- 15 Ml. Mezcal
- 10 Ml. walnuts liqueur
- 20 Ml. cranberry juice
- 15 Ml. lime juice
- Add ice into the mixing glass.
- Pour all the ingredients into the mixing glass and stir it.
- Serve the cocktail in a old fashioned glass
- Put a big ice cube covered with a dark chocolate and gold dust as a garnish
- Infuse 90 grams of arabica papua coffe with a 1 litre of pure whater
- Infuse for 8 hours
- Strain into a cristal bottle and keep on the fridge until the moment of use