By BERTARIO MARTINEZ
- 20 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 30 Ml. Cold brew coffee
- 20 Ml. Sake Junmai - shu
- 20 Ml. Giffard banane du bresil
- 2 Dashes Cacao bitters
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice and stirr For about 30 seconds
- Strain into a double rock glass with 1 big ice cube
- Express lemon twist over the drinks, discard and add a lemon skin coin
- Coffee usted: KI' BOK Coffee, Arábica coffee, 900-1600 m.a.s.l. ,medium toast,
- Add 100 g of coffee yo a masón jar
- Pour 1000 ml of water 25 grados centigrados
- Seal and cover, let steep For 18 hours.
- Strain pouring it through a piece of cheesecloth, and the strain into a coffee filter (You Will get 800 ml aprox.)
- Store the brewed coffee concéntrate in an airtight container in the refrigerator.