By VICTOR HERNÁNDEZ VÍCTOR HERNÁNDEZ
- 40 Ml. Licor 43 Original
- 37 Ml. Catuai Semi Lavado Cold Brew
- 7 Ml. Mezcal Doba Yej
- 5 Drops Hojas de hierbabuena
- In a cocktail shaker, pour all the ingredients, then, fill the shaker with ice and shake it.
- By double straining, pour the drink over an old fashioned or rocks glass with a medium ice cube in it
- Garnish the cocktail with parmesan and a mint leaf. Both for aroma
- In a 5 liter container, add 500g of (fine) ground Sol Naciente Catuai semi lavado coffee
- Add 600ml of hot water and mix gently. Then, add 1400ml of water at room temperature, for a total of 2L of water
- Cover the container tightly and, in a place where it is not exposed to sunlight, leave the mixture to rest for about 12 hours at room temperature
- With the help of a cheesecloth, filter the coffee. In an airtight lid container, keep the coffee cold.